Our dedicated team can create or refine any itinerary to reflect your group's interests and budget. You are planning a journey of a lifetime, a life changing experience.
Here are the advantages of working with Perillo Groups to arrange a customized group:
- Freedom to design or join any itinerary based upon your learning goals
- Perillo Groups buying power is strong and the benefit is passed along to you
- We understand the needs of transformative travel and include learning experiences for you to grow or enhance your skills. We also include community service options as a way to give back to the communities you visit.
Perillo Groups- Your Transformation- Your Way!
We are teachers, we LOVE questions, and here are some common ones:
I am an individual looking to join a special interest group travel experience. What do I do?
Our journeys are listed on our website. We list the available experiences in specific areas of interest and the teachers facilitating the programs. Once you have identified a journey which suits you, you have the option of booking online, or by calling our Perillo Groups team at (888) 884-8259 . We also have an online inquiry if you have questions about the experiences or process. An initial deposit of $350 is required to hold your space.
I am a teacher, school, corporation or group leader interested in a custom learning journey. What do I do?
Three easy options. Fill out an online inquiry form , call our Perillo Groups experts- 855-784-7687.
What is the cost of a tour?
You can select an itinerary from our Perillo Groups site and review the land costs, which are clearly listed (including tour leader positions). Group air costs are quoted to you by calling our group department. The cost of a customized tour depends on the duration, hotels and features selected for the program and is quoted to include complimentary tour leader places based upon your specification.
I am interested in forming my own group-what is the minimum group size?
As you will have exclusive transportation and services, we suggest a minimum of 10 paying passengers.
What about tour conductor places?
Free conductor place are clearly stated for our sample itineraries. Customized tour places are offered, depending on group size.
Perillo Groups Advantage
Sales support tools, including websites, shells and co-op marketing support.
Our dedicated professionals offer years of experience in creating successful educational experiences. Choose one of our sample itineraries, or allow us create a customized tour to your specifications.
Perillo Groups offers competitive contract air rates with all the major carriers serving all our destinations.
How do I book a Perillo Groups?
- Online at PerilloGroups.com or call 855-784-7687.
- A deposit/contract will be required to book land and air space.
- Final air payments with names as spelled on the passports are due 95 days prior to departure.
- Final payment for land accommodations are due 65 days prior to departure.
- Documents are sent 15 days prior to departure.
Perillo Groups s is committed to offering your group an unforgettable educational experience. Please visit our website at www.perillogroups.com, email us at email@example.com, or call us at 888-884-8259.