California Coast & Wineries
7 Days / 6 Nights
Starting at $4198 PP (Land Rate)
Walk across the famous Golden Gate Bridge, view some of the tallest trees in the world, enjoy the tranquil waters of Tomales Bay, and tour some of the best wineries in all of Napa. Although most commonly known for its wine production, California’s Wine Country is home to some of the most beautiful scenery, delicious food, and exciting history you will find anywhere. Taste your way through central-coastal California on this tried and true six-day adventure!
- Double occupancy rooms with private baths.
- All meals: breakfasts, lunches, snacks, dinners – except one dinner on own your own – refreshments and receptions.
- Professional Tour Manager and local guides.
- Pre-departure and packing information.
- Incidental expenses such as taxes, dining and housekeeping gratuities, local partner and expert gratuities and national park entrance and permit fees.
Dates & Rates Select a Departure Date