- Round -trip air USA -MALTA-SICILY / ROME -USA
- Meet and Assist by your Perillo Tours representative
- Private Deluxe motor coach with your Englsih speaking Christian guide(s)
- Choice of 4 or 5 star hotels throughout
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- The Malta Experience”- Learn about Malta’s fascinating history during an audio-visual presentation.
- St. Paul’s Bay- See the site of the Apostle Paul’s shipwreck.
- St. Paul’s Cathedral- Late 17th century Baroque cathedral. Features interior frescoes illustrating the Apostle Paul’s shipwreck.
- Straits of Messina- Enjoy a relaxing, scenic ride through the Straights of Messina by ferry.
- Mausoleum of Plancus- Visit the monumental burial tomb built during the first century B.C.
- Montagna Spaccata- The site where Monte Orlando split into two during Jesus’ crucifixion.
- St. Paul Outside the Walls- Papal Basilica housing the tomb of Saint Paul.
- Vatican City, St. Peter’s Basilica, & the famous Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel.
- All entrance fees
- All private group transfers
- Hotel taxes and service charges
- Porterage of 1 suitcae per person at hotels
- USTOA 1 Million Dollar Travelers Protection Plan
This itinerary may be modified to the requirements of your group
**Ask about our Church donation program**
Occasionally local religious and national holidays, weather, traffic conditions and other events may necessitate changes in the sequence of events or the missing of certain events/places. Though every effort will be made to follow the itinerary, it should be considered as an indication, rather than a contract of events and places to be visited.